Monday, October 1, 2007

It's Harvest Time






This is such a great time of year in Amarillo. The weather is cooling down, the leaves are getting ready to change and the aroma of pumpkins fills the air! I am hungering for pumpkin flavored anything (mostly breads and sweets) and loving the fall decor (not so much the distasteful Halloween decorations that are flooding the stores causing my innocent boys to say "what's that"). Last week we even stopped by the pumpkin patch for some true fun. Here are the pics

4 comments:

Amy said...

Two cuties out in the pumpkin patch. My favorite time of year too! Love, love, love it.

The Wells Family said...

Your babies are looking like real BOYS! especially LUKE..my goodness how tall is he??
hope you guys are doing well..wish amarillo was a little closer :)
love u - kt

Anonymous said...

Wow~Ben looks JUST like his dad! I'm so glad I can see your pics of your boys! They are so big! I'm glad I got to see you here at MarriageToday :) It was a nice surprise. Have a great Autumn!

Love,
Megan M

khunton said...

how about some pics of that belly!