Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Poor Mom

I have forgotten to post this for awhile, but it is very worth the wait. A couple of months ago, Luke asked if he could play with Legos after his nap. I told him "no, I'd rather you go outside to play." He was not at all happy about this decision. He went to his room and returned with this note written all on his own...."I don't like my mom???" I questioned. He smiled and said he needed to change it....he returned with an "I love my mom" picture. I laughed and laughed. No, my feelings were not hurt at all. I think I have probably thought that once or twice in my life too. :)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Um I love that he posed with his I don't like you sign with that adorable grin.

erin and dutch said...

that is fabulous.. too funny!
see you in just a few weeks...
"food drive history we will make,
nickersons class 97-98."

wethington said...

megan and patrick - hello!!! i am laughing so hard at this. what a cute family:) maybe one of these days our kids will meet:)